Alternate Funding Resources
This list is intended to get you started in the process of finding available funding for a child's adaptive equipment, and does not include a complete list of options. We are happy to provide you with an estimate of cost for the equipment so that you can submit it to one of the funding sources. The funding source can remit payment to the Adaptivemall.com so the order can be placed.
Here are some ways to get started researching possible funding sources for adaptive equipment from Adaptivemall.com:
A FREE Fundraising Service from Adaptivemall.com. Sign up for the Kiddie Pool program here on Adaptivemall.com
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread
, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Additional Funding Resources Include:
- Check with local churches
- Banks donate to charity each year
- Ask the parent-teacher organization (PTO) at your child's school
- Check with local Boy Scout or Girl Scout groups for help as part of their community service requirement
- Contact local service organizations like the Elks Lodge, Order of Moose, Rotary Clubs & Lions Clubs
- Locate an adaptive equipment loan closet in your area
- Network with other caretakers who may have equipment that their children have either outgrown or no longer us
Submit an application and estimate of cost to nonprofit organizations & foundations that include but are not limited to the following: