Special Tomato EIO Push Chair
The Special Tomato EIO Push Chair is the best of both worlds…a special needs stroller that provides mild to moderate positioning support AND a light-weight stroller that provides all of the bells and whistles that make it easier for the caregiver on the go! Please click on the Size Chart Tab above to see how the seat dimensions match with your child's specific measurements to verify!
Twelve features are FREE when you purchase the EIO Push Chair.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE THE WHEELS TO FOLD IT!
Now you can take your child with you wherever you go and you won’t have to worry about your child’s positioning needs. The EIO Push Chair will take care of that for you! Have you ever been in one of these scenarios?
- You’re out for a walk and your child falls asleep. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? Recline the seat back and elevate the footrest and your child will be supported while you continue on your way.
- You need to go to your older child’s soccer game and need to walk through 200 yards of bumpy grass to get to the field. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? Engage the swivel wheel lock on the front wheels, just two clicks, and venture on. The large airless wheels make a huge difference when you’re going over rough terrain.
- You don’t want to have to put your child in anything that looks “medical" or “institutional". How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? The EIO Push Chair has a sleek, European design.
- You always have to bring lots of stuff with you and need a place to put it all. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? The EIO Push Chair includes lots of storage as standard features: large shopping basket under the seat, two water bottle holders on either side of the stroller, and a large pocket for keys, cell phones, etc, on the back of the canopy.
- You’re afraid of having to buy a brand-new stroller every year to accommodate your growing child. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? With the EIO Push Chair, standard features include the padded hip and back laterals that help to decrease the overall width of the stroller. As you child grows, you can remove them. In addition, you can consider using either Special Tomato Liners or the Special Tomato Sitters for more support for smaller children. As they grow, you can remove them for “instant" increased seat width and depth.
br>Which Work Together?Special Tomato EIO StrollerSpecial Tomato Jogger StrollerSpecial Tomato Liner Size 1YESYESSpecial Tomato Liner Size 2YESYESSpecial Tomato Liner Size 3NONOSpecial Tomato Sitter Size 1YESYESSpecial Tomato Sitter Size 2YESYESSpecial Tomato Sitter Size 3NONOSpecial Tomato Sitter Size 4NONOSpecial Tomato Sitter Size 5NONO
Is this Product Right for You?
- This stroller offers seat back recline from 25° to 75°, footrest elevation.
- This lightweight all-terrain stroller only 22 lbs.
- Optional Special Tomato Soft Touch Liners are available to allow your child to grow with the stroller.
- “Thigh Depth" should be equal to or greater than the “Seat Depth" (within + or – 1 inch) to promote a proper seating position.
- Also pay close attention to “Hip Width", “Seat Back Height", and “User Weight Capacity" for proper sizing. Our therapists recommend that you measure your child to ensure a proper fit.
Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard features include:
- Padded seat and back laterals
- Padded head pillow
- Recline available through angle adjustable back rest (25º ~ 75º from full upright)
- Angle Adjustable Legrest
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- Angle adjustable push handle
- Easy-to-push extra large, airless wheels for street or park use. (11” rear and 9” front)
- Swivel front wheels with lock out feature for rough terrain
- One-touch rear brake
- Spring suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Shopping Basket
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Latch to keep the stroller folded while transporting or storing it
- Folds compactly for transport - you do not need to remove the rear wheels to fold it
- Legrest Angle Adjustment from +15 degrees to -55 degrees
- Push Handle Angle Adjustment from +60 degrees to -65 degrees
- Includes 2-position foot block.
- 2-Year Warranty on the EIO Push Chair
Some assembly required
Special Tomato® EIO Push Chair Size Chart
Special Tomato® EIO Push Chair
|Target User Height (approx.)|| |
30 - 50" (76.5 - 127 cm)
|Seat Width|| |
14" (35.5 cm)
|Seat Width With Pads at Most Narrow Point|| |
9" (22.9 cm)
|Seat Depth|| |
12" (30.5 cm)
Seat Back Height
24" (61 cm)
Seat to Footwell - Stroller Only
13" (33 cm)
Seat to Footwell - with Size 1 or 2 Liners
15" (38 cm)
Seat to Footwell - with Size 1 Sitter
16" (40.6 cm)
Seat to Footwell - with Size 2 Sitter
17" (43 cm)
Floor to Seat Height (Front) - inches (cm)
20" (50.8 cm)
Floor to Seat Height (Back) - inches (cm)
16" (40.6 cm)
Handle Height to Floor - inches (cm)
30" - 42" (76 - 106.7 cm)
Handle Height to Floor - degrees
|+60 to -65 degrees|
Footwell Angle toFloor
|+15 to -55 degrees|
Shoulder Harness Height Levels
9" 11" 13.5" 16"
Seat Recline Range (from upright)
25° - 75 °
Overall Dimensions (width x length x height)
24" x 46" x 45" (61 x 117 x 114 cm)
Folded Dimensions (width x length x height)
24" x 43 " x 20" (61 x 109 x 51 cm)
Folded Dimensions without Rear Wheels (width x length x height)
22" x 37 " x 20" (55.9 x 94 x 51 cm)
Maximum Weight Capacity
90 lbs. (40.8 kg)
Weight of Stroller
22 lbs. (10 kg)
Wheel Diameter (front & back)
9" & 11 " (22.9 x 27.9 cm)